Architectural Fiberglass, Inc. |
8300 Bessemer Ave. Cleveland, OH 44127-1839
Phone: 216-641-8300 - Fax: 216-641-8150 - Toll Free: 888-483-1775 |
Facts and Benefits of Using Fiberglass
- Fiberglass products are non-corrosive, strong, lightweight, maintenance-free, and can be erected efficiently and economically.
- Exterior gel coat finish and color is molded into the laminate.
- The molded-in surface coat that contains the color is resistant to ultraviolet attack and airborne contamination.
- Fiberglass products have excellent weatherability, heat resistance, chemical resistance and fire retardancy properties.
- The finished shape can be curved, corrugated, ribbed or contoured.
- Fiberglass products weigh less than two pounds per square foot of surface area.
- Per unit of weight, fiberglass is among the strongest commercial materials available. Pound for pound, fiberglass is stronger than concrete, steel or aluminium.
- Fiberglass products can be produced to be watertight.
- Fiberglass products are virtually maintenance-free.
- Fiberglass products have at least a thirty-year life cycle.